When you start looking at wedding transport, the first thing you may wish to consider is how many people you wish to transport. From there you can start contacting wedding transport suppliers.
- Do they have insurance and the relevant licenses?
- What type of cars and age, can you inspect the cars?
- What will the chauffeur wear?
- Are there any complimentary extras such as; nibbles, champagne, decorations, TV, a sunroof, etc.
- Ask the costs Ė the hourly rate, minimum number of hours, any special package deals.
If you want to save money you may wish to have a pickup-and drop-off service only, so drivers arenít waiting around and costing you more.
Get the hire details in writing, including; transport date, costs and car registration numbers. And make sure the transport suppler has all the details for transporting you and your VIPís, such as pickup address(es), pickup time(s), wedding venue detail, photography location, reception venue location and your first night destination (if you using the transport to take you from your reception).
If you prefer a vintage car, please bear in mind that they may not have air conditioning, so the season and the time of the day may play a roll in selecting one of these beautiful cars.
Please visit Wedding Transport to browse all our wedding transport suppliers.
Select your Location Discover venues and services within your local area.
Thanks for such a great site. I have planned my whole wedding just by using your site, it has helped me so much. Thank you!
Check out our...
Hot Wedding Specials